Register now an email@example.com
or call us at 03-79677057
. Hurry! While seats last.
Salam Aidilfitri from Talent Corporation!
We would like to share our current on-going “Graduate Employability Programme” events
offered by prominent industry players to enhance the employability for the month of Aug 2014.
To keep yourself updated on the latest happenings from Graduate Employability Team, please Like our
SectorFocusedCareerFairSFCF for more updates on our initiatives.
Attached are the promotional posters & flyers for further reference & action.
1. Mini SFCF Accounting & Tax Day 2014 (23rd Aug 2014)
· This Mini SFCF are organize by Talent Corporation Malaysia Berhad (TalentCorp) and
Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) with the main aim to promote the professional
· Open to public and admission is free
· Among participating companies are BDO Malaysia, Deloitte Malaysia,
Ernst & Young (EY) Malaysia, KPMG in Malaysia and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Malaysia
and together with a number of MIA endorsed companies.
· 5 professional bodies also participate which are
Association of Chartered Institute of Accountants (ACCA),
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA),
Certified Participating Accountants in Australia (CPA Australia),
Instituted of Chartered Accounts in England and Wales (ICAEW),
Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
· This event will start at 9.30am – 4.30pm at Level 1, Telekom Malaysia Convention Centre (TMCC),
Jalan Pantai Bahru, KL.
2. Sector Focused Career Fair, SFCFUNITEN (26th & 27th Aug 2014)
· Every year TalentCorp and university will collaborate to organize the Sector Focused Career Fair
with the aim in raising career awareness in line with our objective to Optimize Malaysian Talent.
For this month, we are in collaboration with
Universiti Tenaga Nasional, UNITEN to organize the Sector Focused Career Fair – UNITEN (“SFCFUNITEN”) 2014
and Jobstreet as an official job site for campus awareness.
· Our next SFCF will be happening at Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN),
Dewan Sri Sarjana UNITEN Putrajaya Campus on 26th until 27th Aug 2014, at 11am -5pm
· This career fair is mainly focusing on Engineering, IT &Business Sector.
· There will be side activities happening ; Speed Interview, Coffee Talk and Internship Market Day
3. FAME Friday Aug ( 29th Aug 2014)
· FAME stands for Featured Admirable Marvelous Employer Friday,
talk by prominent speaker(s) and will be done outside campus.
· For this month, it will be held at Tappers, Cyberjaya on 29th Aug 2014 starting from 7.00 pm until 10.00 pm.
Our topic for this month is Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
· Open to IPTA/ IPTS students and maximum no of audience is 30 pax. So hurry up to grab your seat!
4. Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP)
FSTEP is a fully sponsored intensive training programme in banking and insurance
for qualified graduates who are keen to pursue a career in the financial services industry.
· FSTEP is targeted at graduates with:
Minimum CGPA of 3.00 and active in co-curriculum activities (any field of study
Age 30 and below
Not more than 3 years of working experience
· Batch 12 is NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION , Batch 12 intake: 28 October 2014
(application starts from now until October 14 2014)
· Should you need further information on our programme, please don’t hesitate to contact
(+603) 2031 4954 ext. 120
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://fstep.org.my/
Should you need further clarification, please send your queries to email@example.com