SERU is part of the Student Affairs Division (Hal Ehwal Pelajar) that is responsible for the design and implementation of soft skills programme to empower students to be in control of their own future. It is envisaged that the programmes organised by SERU will result in students to self-learn and share knowledge and skills to empower fellow peers and friends. SERU is confident that the development of soft skills in students will result in well-rounded graduates and eventually enhance employability rates of University Malaya's graduates.
Dear students, kindly REGISTER at SERU for more interesting soft skills programmes!
We have below in line:
1. iCONS (First-Third year students)
2. SERU Create A Book (First-Third year students)
3. Get Started and Be Different (First-Third year students)
4. Studying is Cool (First-Third year students)
5. NLP: Confidence Booster to Success! (First-Third year students)
Please be informed that PEER MENTORING AND COACHING CERTIFICATES from SERU Career Enhancement Package 2013 is ready for you to collect. Come and ring our doorbell asap :)
Come, let's register @ SERU now!!